Best Health Products Buying Guide
Health products are the rave these days. They are advertised all over the internet, newspapers, TV, magazines, they’re everywhere!
So I thought to do some reading about these ‘health products’. We generally associate health product with losing weight. Food supplements, diet pills and energy drinks or at the most multi-vitamin tablets are what health products mean to the average consumer. But there also herbal products, made of more natural substances, which have now entered the marketing and are claiming attention. These don’t, if genuine, claim to work miracles on your body within 24 hours. Herbal remedies like cumin-seed tea are also effective if taken according to instructions. The point of a health product is to regulate your metabolism and homeostasis that is allowing fat build-up in your body. For example the linings of your stomach may have lost its ability to absorb nutrients fully. But how do we know that the health product we are buying is really healthy? Here are a few tell-tale signs and pits to avoid:
1. Don’t buy everything you see on TV: even the best chemically tested medicines contain literature which warns of side effects. Some people develop allergy to aspirin. So how is safe to order health medicine you’ve never heard about before, right of a TV or internet advertisement.
2. Listen to your intuition: If it claims to do unnatural things like ‘reduce 50kg in 24 hours’, you’re in for a scam. If you’re lucky, it won’t do anything to you. At the most, just to make a few extra sales, the medicine may cause sudden weight-loss with subsequent complications later. https://sotaykhoedep.vn/detoxherb/ The medicine may end up concentrating on a certain body part, thereby, causing disproportion in your figure. Another undesirable scenario maybe the loss of weight due to loss of muscle mass or body water, both very dangerous for your health.
3. Check with the FDA (Federal Drug Authority, USA): check the FDA’s official website for a list of approved Health Products. There may be a delay in the approval of some excellent product by the FDA, but this is due to their meticulous checking procedure. But better safe than sorry. The products approved by them, on the other hand, are safe to use. Also, I highly recommend you read fda.gov/Fdac/features/1999/699_fraud.html this article on health Product fraud, assembled by the FDA.
4. Consult a Doctor: if it’s a good product, your dietician or physician should have an idea about it. Or more simply they may be able to recommend one. Best to ask them, rather risk your health to hear-say.
While taking Health Products, be careful;
1. Try herbal: if you have a medical of having allergic reaction to medicines, try herbal health products. But even these with the consultation of your dietician. And remember doesn’t mean there are bits of leaves and sunflower seeds in it. There are still chemical reactions involved, just less so, with more concentration on creating harmonious mixtures.
2. Don’t shy away from exercise: don’t expect to burn fat, unless you actually set it on fire:. The best health product can’t substitute the walk in the morning or jog in the evening. Don’t just become dependent on medicine to do the trick for you. On its own. Hit the tread-mill. Like Mr. T said ‘no pain, no gain’.
3. Don’t challenge your health product to a duel: just because the medicine is helping to digest all the fats you normally take in, don’t go nuclear on it, by increasing the fat in-take.
Good luck, be safe and stay healthy!